TAG Heuer Aquaracer Review
This is a fantastic watch that enjoys a lot of popularity. It’s one of TAG’s finest timepieces. Read the rest of this TAG Heuer Aquaracer review to learn all about it.
TAG Heuer Aquaracer
The TAG Heuer Men’s Aquaracer 500 M Calibre 5 Automatic Black Dial Watch is a versatile, eye catching timepiece that easily compliments both office and athletic attire.
The case, bezel, and band of this durable watch are made of stainless steel, which handsomely offsets the bold black dial and pays complement to its luminous hands and hourly indexes.
For convenience, an easy-to-read date window is set at the three o’clock position. The Swiss Automatic movement of this watch means it’s automatically powered by the natural movement of your arm, so you never need to change a battery. With a durable antireflective-sapphire crystal and water resistance to a depth of 984 feet (300 meters), the Aquaracer is a fine timepiece that is made to last.
Key Features of the Aquaracer
- Anti reflective Sapphire. Sapphire is the most expensive and durable crystal, approximately three times harder than mineral crystals and 20 times harder than acrylic crystals.
- Analog display
- Fold over clasp with safety
- Stainless steel band
- Stainless steel casing
- Unidirectional Bezel function which is a bezel that rotates one way. Most unidirectional bezels rotate counterclockwise. In many dive watches, it is used to measure elapsed time spent underwater.
Other features that come in handy:
- Calendar displays date of the month
- Luminous display, including a seconds hand
- Weighs 1.1 pounds
- Swiss automatic movement
- HIghly visible underwater
About the TAG Heuer Brand
For over 150 years, TAG Heuer has faced down and pushed past every challenge. It has led it to even higher levels of precision and performance by surpassing Swiss watchmaking conventions. It makes its own rules, chooses its own path, never quits moving forward, never compromises, never cracks under pressure.
TAG Heuer is extraordinary and has continually revolutionized watchmaking since its creation back in 1860 by the young man of just 20 years old, Edouard Heuer. There have been major technical advances such as the oscillating pinion in 1887, revolutions in appearance and style embodied in iconic models such as the TAG Heuer Carrera launched in 1963, and commercial innovations that rapidly brought them legendary ambassadors such as Juan Manuel Fangio.
What really sets TAG Heuer apart is the superior quality of its watches and chronographs, of which they, as a company, are tremendously proud. Dependable and resilient, these watches are a pleasure to own and wear, and form part of our everyday lives.
In addition to the great features of the original Aquaracer, the Chronograph is water-resistant to 1000 feet (300 M). It features a textured coin edge and a black top with silver toned stick and Arabic numeral markers every five seconds. There are also three chronograph sub-dials and a date display window at the 12 o’ clock position just above the TAG logo.
- Polished and brushed stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Unidirectional black Ion-plated bezel.
- Black dial with skeleton silver-tone hands and dot hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display at 12 o’clock position.
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 30 minute, 60 second, 1/10th second.
- Quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back with diving-helmet relief.
Aquaracer Blue Dial
The biggest difference would be the blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. The watch is solid and comfortable, everything you would expect from this company. The blue dial is very dark, so if you’re looking for a bright blue this isn’t your watch.
The watch is on the smaller side compared to a lot of similar brands, but conveys a more classic look. The subtly textured dial and the finely silver edged counters add visual appeal and elegance.
The Aquaracer collection pays tribute to the brand’s expertise in reliable watchmaking. Able to resist under the most extreme aquatic conditions, it celebrates the partnership between TAG Heuer and Oracle Team USA in the 34th America’s Cup. Dependable, this watch features 6 essential TAG characteristics.
Every watch goes through a series of 60 tests and rigorous inspection. Tag Heuer has one of the highest reliability rates in the industry with fewer than 1% returns. The top ten tests applied are:
- Water resistance
- Resistance to UV aging
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Resistance to the external environment
- Traction resistance
- Vibration resistance
- Shock resistance
- Resistance to wear and tear
- Friction resistance
- Analysis of materials and metal plating
The watch is very comfortable on the wrist, not too small or large. The tapered bracelet looks amazing and feels very high quality. It looks good with everything – jeans, shorts, dressed up, dressed down. It looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. A good looking and manly watch.View Aquaracer On Amazon
Product VideoView Aquaracer On Amazon